NDL NOVICE DIVER
EUF certifies this qualification meets
EN 14 153/ ISO24802-1 "Supervised Diver".
The entry-level (basic) course will teach you how to dive with scuba (self-contained underwater breathing apparatus). Your instructor will present you necessary knowledge about physics and physiology of diving and help to master skills necessary to make enjoyable and safe dives.
All the material included in the theoretical and practical parts of the course is very interesting and easy to understand. All you need is your wish and little free time.
After passing over the program NDL Novice Diver the student can start immediately to dive together with the scuba diving partner and with professional guide (Divemaster or Instructor) up to 12 meters deep.
During the NDL Novice Diver Course the student should be trained by the skills:
- Scuba unit assembly
- Snorkel to regulator exchange
- Regulator clearing by two method
- Clearing a partially flooded mask in a stationary position
- Regulator recovery
- Primary regulator to octopus exchange
- Breathing from the octopus of your buddy
- Scuba unit disassembly
- Giant stride entry into the water
- Weight belt removal / replacement at the surface
- Clearing a completely flooded mask in a stationary position
- No-mask breathing in a stationary position
- Buddy breathing
- Neutral buoyancy near the bottom (fin pivoting)
- Neutral buoyancy near the bottom with a start swimming.
- Swimming from deep to shallow water and exiting the water
- Descent along a line
- BCD removal / replacement at the surface
- Hovering with feet touching the bottom
- Hovering in mid-water
- Ascent from the bottom along a line
- Entry from the boat without a scuba unit
- Free descent
- Simulation of a controlled emergency swimming ascent (9 meters)
- BCD removal / replacement at the bottom
- Weight belt removal / replacement at the bottom
- Ascent to the surface
- Entry from the small boat
- Neutral buoyancy near the bottom (fin pivoting by "oral"" method)
- Hovering with feet touching the bottom (by "oral" method)
- Clearing a completely flooded mask when moving in mid water
- Basic compass navigation
The Course contains five Confined Water Dives and four Open Water Dives.
For children under 10-14 years old there is program NDL Junior Diver.
After graduation of the NDL Diver course you can continue training on the next educational NDL courses according to the NDL diagramm.